Proposed Cycle Route – Feniton to Ottery St Mary
Pupils at The King’s School, Ottery St Mary are proposing a new shared use cycleway which follows the old railway track starting at Feniton through to Ottery St Mary. This will eventually link up with a continuation through Tipton St John and onto Sidmouth.
This web site is used to help you access up-to-date information about progress.
- King’s School Cycle Path Facebook Page
- Cyclescape Index
- Cyclescape Page
- Map of Proposed Route between Feniton and Ottery St Mary
- Map of Proposed Route between Feniton, Ottery St Mary, Tipton and Sidmouth
- Photos of Proposed Route
- Geolocated Photos along Proposed Route
In The News
- Nov 2012: CTC Exeter Newsletter
- Oct 2012: Express & Echo
- Sep 2012: Local Councillor Claire Wright Supports Trail
- Jul 2012: Ottery Gazette
If you would like to become involved or learn more about the Trail please contact us.